Visiting Nan and RJ-3rd piece in 2014

Do we have to go’’? Said Jett I just finished level 3. ‘’come on’’ You can’t complain with dad. I said dad stared driving

Where here I jumped out forgetting my bag. I ran to RJ (dog). Pop wasn’t there that’s annoying cause mum has a present for pop because he looked after us.

Anyway I patted RJ so much. We walked in the house I put my frilly bathers on. and sun screen and jumped in their pool it was cold. I had a couple of races and swam to the bottom of the pool. And sat in the warm spa when I got out

Mum just told Jett Kobe and I that grandad and grandma with RJ We had lunch yum. I had another swim it was great fun. I walked to the excessive machine and I stared it up it was awesome.

We had a Boston bun RJ had an iceypole. And we had a great time. When it was home time I kissed Nan and hugged RJ. Dad knew I was upset so he stopped I looked up McDonald’s I Felt great. When we arrived at home and had a shower. And a water fight. Then we played on the Trampoline

I read a book to mum and we relaxed and watched TV                              (Lovely and nice)